Lovely day out...

Look what I got this morning underneath the post, from my "anonymous" valentine... they know me so well.


After and parents and toddlers we went off to Lake Vyrnwy. I wanted to see the craft unit there and have a spot of lunch. It was a gorgeous day, really sunny and not too cold. Below are some pics. We went to The Tavern pub part of the Lake Vyrnwy Hotel. The terrace has a lovely view over the lake. Took some lovely pics of the boys and the view. i love giving Luke the camera for him to take pics from his world view, he took the one of Tom and I.

3 comments:

Gillian said...

Beautiful photo's Ruth, esp the one Luke took.. made me smile.. He obviously 'looks up to you both!'...LOL!..
It looks like you had a very blessed day!

Esther said...

Oh the wonder and beauty of God's creation, the views look good as well hee hee. No seriously, lovely landscapes!

Beth said...

Hay those photoes are great...we haven't been up to the lake in ages, and I'm not sure we've ever been up to that point. Love Lukes photo that's cool...it's weird but you'll notice how it changes as they grow up! Joff is 12 in a week Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...