Caardvarks felt card and Paper Squares circle sketch

My dear mum reminded me of some thank you's I needed to do, so I got on and did the Caardvarks felt challenge...

Ingredients: PP by Anna Griffin and TLC, felt shapes by ELC, sentiment by Brenda Walton, vintage button and ribbon, ricrac, Fiskars scalloped scissors and hand doodling.

Then I had a go at one of the Paper Squares circle sketches, it was really fun to use a circle shaped card. I think I'll do a few more...




Ingredients: PP by Anna Griffin and TLC, flower punch by Xcut, sentiment by Brenda Walton, ribbon, diamante, Fiskars scalloped scissors and hand doodling.

3 comments:

Caardvarks said...

Great color and patterned paper combo! Love the circle card. The felt card is great - you colored the felt somehow didn't ya. I'm adding it to the felt gallery now! Congrats again on winning the micro challenge...your prize will go postal tomorrow. :) ~Jen

Paula J Atkinson said...

Great colour combos. I saw over on the caardvarks blog that you won. I was poorly & didn't even know there was a challenge!!!

Dawn♥ said...

OMG I love your cards! Love the yummy papers u used for them both! WTG!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...