Discovered a whole new artform...

I am always interested to discover new ways people use their creative talents. Today I discovered skin creating! As in background images to download onto your mobile phone to personalise them. Came a cross a website that was free to join where you can upload your own designs so that they can be downloaded onto your phone, and can be made available to others too!

I used a picture of one of my a topper I made a long while ago and some text. i've realised that the background is too light for my phone as the font colour on my phone is white...been trying to change it but can't figure out how, I'm off to look at the manual!

Here's my first design...

OwnSkin Preview

1 comment:

Esther said...

Oo that looks fun!!! Might need to have a go- when my phone gets to me!!! the silly parcel people have mucked up, and someone has signed for the parcel- NOT ME!!! Hmmm off to moan some more now....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...