DCM Snowmen and Snowflakes

Just so happens I made this card a couple of weeks ago when my friend was round and we were having a card making session. Added to it this evening with the sentiment.

Played with the settings on my camera to take the picture below with a flash and the one further below without a flash... not sure which I prefer...


Ingredients: Stamps by Anna Griffin, Rhonna Farrer and PrintWorks Collection Inc, punch by X cut with a couple of crystals.
Couldn't resist showing you this pic of Luke I took last night...

15 comments:

Jukie said...

Well its a lovely card and your little chap is a cutie!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card i love the colours ,Dawnx

Juliet said...

Beautiful card and lovely sentiment. I know what you mean about photos these dark nights! Luke is soooo cute!

Deb said...

Beautiful card, I usually wait til morning to photograph although sometimes the daytime can be almost as dark!

Anonymous said...

This is so beuatiful. Looks so great.

Andrea, said...

Great card, I love the background and all the snowflakes

stampingbalou said...

Beautiful and soft colours - I love your card-arrangement (and your little boy is such a cute one...)

Esther said...

i think i loike the first photo... the other makes the card look lilac.. gorgeous pic of Luke, look at those puppy eyes!

stamp and scrape said...

I think I prefer the blue version - more chilly! Lovely card, anyway.
Ros

Unknown said...

A really gorgeous card. Your son looks about the same age as mine and just as lovely! Lol x

Hazel said...

Love the snowflake card. Gorgeous picture of Luke.

K said...

Gorgeous! I love the blues. We have been making cards as well. I love this season :)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card, love those stamps they go well with that fab colour.

Kim Costello said...

Luke is adorable, your card is lovely and snowy looking!

Maggie Ann said...

What a gorgeous card! and your boy is so handsome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...