SALT - John 3:16

It was my sister's turn again to set the challenge on SALT, and this is some of what she said...


The verse John 3:16 'For God so loved the world that he sent his one and only son, that whoever believed in him shall not perish but have everlasting life'

It is perhaps a well known verse, but it is a real testimony to our Christian faith, the fact that the babe Jesus was born as a SAVIOUR for our sins. So that if YOU believe that he came to die, and ask for forgiveness YOU ALSO will recieve the GIFT of eternal life in heaven. John 15:13 reminds us 'Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.'
Use this verse to inpire you or to meditate on in the next few weeks, and especiallly over the Christmas period. God bless you all and have a wonderful Christmas.

I had ordered some stamps from the USA, one with John 3:16 in Chinese script, they didn't arrive in time so I've used an image printed onto paper instead.

For a previous challenge I had made some "moo cards" I had enjoyed it so much I thought I'd use the moo card size (28x70mm) for this challenge... here is what I've made - some fridge magnets!


Ingredients: Basic Grey paper, micro beads, embossing powder, flower punch, shiny fibre, ribbon, button and crystal heart.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

These are truly gorgeous, Ruth. What a shame for you that the stamps didn't arrive in time, but what you've done is superb anyway.

Gillian said...

Oh I REALLY, REALLY Love these Ruth, really Arty, and a wonderful way to display the verse! love how you've used the micro beads :)

I hope you and your lovely family have a really Blessed Christmas xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...