Women of Faith - SALT

We are offering a fabulous RAK on SALT this week, please check it out and the other creations from the team.

This week it is my (Ruth's) turn to set the challenge. To be honest it crept up on me and so when I was thinking about it I think I had in the back of my mind Mother's day here in the UK which is this coming Sunday. So, with a slight twist I came up with


Inspiring Christian Women...

...they could be women from the Bible, from Christian History or from your life.

I kept with the mother's day theme, and have made an altered tin using the verses from Proverbs about a Woman of Noble character..

I'll be giving one to my mum and one to my mother-in-law.
(They're actually tins with a mug inside)

I was so blessed to have a Christian mother. Her prayers for me and Christian values that were imparted to me have been fantastic. Although at times particularly as a teenager, we did not get on all the time (to put it mildly), she has always been devoted to all her 3 girls and to serving the Lord and sharing the Gospel with people around her. Her frugality and ability to make something from not-very-much is inspirational and has rubbed off on me a little! She truly is a woman of noble character to me!




Ingredients:
PP by Dianes Daughters, flowers by Prima, stamp, ribbon and bittons from stash.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

This truly is an inspired challenge, Ruth - and I just love your own contribution to it. I'm sure the mums will be thrilled.

Esther said...

great idea to alter the tin as well! A 2 in 1 pressie fab! What touching and true words about mummy! I hope she reads what it says

Kim said...

This is beautiful Ruth and I'm sure it will be a real blessing to your Mom!

Julie said...

I admire the fact that you've been able to mix your faith and your talent here. We are blessed to bless others and I'm sure that your gifts are a blessing to your mums.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...