Good Friday walk and noodles!

We went to church on Good Friday, got there a little late, as I'd forgotten to take a sling or pushchair for Jadon, so had to go back after 5mins down the road!

The weather wasn't looking promising as it was grey and showery, however it cleared just in time for our church walk at Gregynog Hall. Can't resist showing you some of these pics...


A double rainbow!
After the walk we went back to our Pastor's house for tea and hot cross buns, ended up staying later so enjoyed a nice Chinese takeaway with them. jadon particularly like eating noodles from Tom's plate and ended up falling asleep in them! So cute, and I just happened to have my camera on hand!!!


2 comments:

Hazel said...

Lol at Jadon falling asleep in the noodles - great one for future LO - Happy Easter

Maggie Ann said...

Happy Easter to you and your family also! What a wonderful thing, having a God and Saviour that paid such a price to redeem us. I'm just about to go over my Sunday Sch. lesson for the children one more time. I've enjoyed your post..Jadon is a beautiful name and you got some great pictures. I'd better run, time is ticking away. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...