2sketches4you - Design team call

I've been a fan of this sketch challenge blog since it began.

Laura and Kazan do a great job of coming up with innovative and inspiring sketches. It has unsuprisingly become a popular site.

They recently had the Spring Design team call, Ilove the fact they have a new team every 3 months.

I don't really think I'm in with a chance as the standard is so high. It's nice to have a challenge though and I had fun making these for the contest.

The flap on this card can open so an additional sentiment or gift could be put inside.


Ingredients:
Paper - Maria De Marco and Basic Grey
Flower - Prima
Punch - Leone Em and EK Success
Stamp - Hero Arts
Brad, eyelets and ricrac from stash




Ingredients:
Paper - Anna Griffin
Stamp - Stampin Up!
Flower - Prima
Brad and braid from stash
Pebeo Pearl Touch

3 comments:

Kath said...

Those cards are absolutely beautiful, Mamaluke.I hope you are chosen.
Kath

Sarah said...

Oh Ruth, these cards are just divine! I love the first one xx

Hazel said...

Very pretty. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...