Magnolia Vs Stampavie no 20

EDIT - Sorry, its challenge no 12 not 20

Such a gorgeous colour combo was given for this challenge, how could I resist? Check it out HERE

I didn't have the exact shade of green, so I hope I'll be forgiven.

A dear Sister in my church gave me the lovely japanese papers, finally I get round to using them! I love them, I'll be using the scraps until its all gone.


Ingredients:
Paper - Unknown
Vellum - HOTP
Stamp - Magnolia
Punch - Carl Craft, Leone Em, Martha Stewart
Pencils - Derwent Watercolour
Pebeo Pearl touch with clitter thrown on, pearl trim from stash.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh.. so nice..

Esther said...

I LUUURVE THIS CARD!!! :) Now gimme my magnolia please lol!

Calv said...

A lovely card, i do like that stamp :)

Crissy Armstrong said...

I really love trail of punchies that you used to give her a place to sit! That is so clever, I want to use that sometime! This card is so beautiful, I love the whole layout design!
Blessings on you sister!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...