Valentines cards and muffin!

Made a concerted effort this year to make and send cards out this year, a lovely excuse to show people how much they mean to me.

Here's the card I made for Tom, used the Color Inspiration on Kristina's blog for this.

Ingredients:
Stamp - Anna Griffin
Punch - Fiskars and Woodware
Ribbon, bias binding and doily from stash


The boys and Tom made me some valentines muffins... here's the one I was presented for breakfast, still warm and gooey!


The 2 older boys got their first valentine cars this year from a secret admirer *wink*, they really enjoyed the chocolate on them!!! I think Tom is still making mine, he's preaching twice tomorrow, so I'll forgive him.

4 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Wow gorgeous!

Hazel said...

Super card and yummy muffin. x

Sylvia said...

Great card, love the muffin idea!

Rose said...

what a beautiful card...the lace is a wonderful touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...