SALT - Prayer

It was Mona's turn to set the Challenge this week. She reflects on Prayer. Please read her thoughts here.

As I reflected on the theme I thought of how Prayer is a fragrant offering to the Lord, and how we don't go to him enough. The hymn 'What a friend we have in Jesus' came to mind. THought it would make a nice encouraging card.

(Thank you to Jen who helped me pick the colour scheme - the Teal didn't make it in I'm afraid!)



Ingredients:
Paper - Basic Grey
Punch - Martha Stewart and Fiskars
Flowers, ribbon, pin, floss, lace and button from stash.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

This is beautiful, Ruth. This hymn came to my mind when I was considering what to do for the challenge. x

Rachelxx said...

That is one of my favourite hymns & always reminds me of my Nan. Beautiful work :-)
Rachelxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...