Friday Sketchers 67

Went to Shrewsbury this last week, it's the closest town with lots of 'big' shops. Luke had birthday money to spend, so Tom took all the boys to Toys R Us, after dropping me off in town. I whizzed round getting some last minute bits as the boys start school next week. Managed to pick up an Anna Griffin kit for a bargain price, so been playing with some of my new stash. These are not papers I would normally pick up, but as they came in a pack with some beautiful other ones, and thought they'd make good cards for children, I have used them.

As I make cards to sell, I have taken to making a few at a time. Saves loads of time, as once I've got all the bits and pieces out for one card, I may as well have made 4 similar ones!


Ingredients:
Paper - Anna Griffin and other
Stamp - Anna Griffin
Ribbon and Photo Corners - Anna Griffin
Flowers - Prima
Punch - Fiskars

2 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

This is so cute! Love those pastel colours!

Hugs,
Chris xx

darcy48 said...

This is a lovely bright card its so cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...