SALT - Transformation

Apologies for the poor quality photo, couldn't find my camera this morning so had to make do with my phone.

The theme this week was set by Pauline, and it is the one of transformation. What a thrilling topic. I was reflecting on how peopl will sometimes comment to me...'you're so good'. This usually happens after I have helped someone out. However on the inside I am often thinking 'I'm not that good, if only you really knew my heart as God does'. Because if I am honest, there are sometimes when my motives are not always selfless. However, I am reminded that through Christ my life is in a constant state of transformation. What theologians call 'sanctification' - the ongoing work of the Holy Spirit in my life, making me more and more like the selfless, holy and sacrificial Jesus.

Here is the card...



Please feel free to use the graphic below for your own card or layout. Please respect my work by not reselling the graphic itself in a printed or digital format.




3 comments:

Lythan said...

I love the card you ahve made and the digital sentiment is awesome. thanks for that!

Hazel said...

Thanks for your thoughts and for the beautiful card - such gorgeous flowers and lovely sentiment x

pmk said...

A gorgeous card and thank you for the thoughts too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...