Catch up!

Hi there blog readers... if I have any left after my appaling lack of postings!

Christmas has come and gone, and 2011 is here!

My children and I had an awful flu like bug before Christmas, this means I am still catching up with making and sending presents to people, and also some Salt challenges that have yet to be finished and blogged.

Anyway, a belated Happy New Year to you. I've not made any specific resolutions as yet, but have been inspired by Kim's recent Salt challenge (see it here) and something my Pastor mentioned in a children's talk a couple of weeks ago. Basically that by putting Christ first, things in life will fall into place. So, probably just like every year, my aim is to cultivate a better relationship with God, and trust that in so doing, my heart will keep on being changed and have a knock on effect on the way I relate to people around me.

On with some creations... again apologies for the quality of photos. Have been resorting to my phone to take pictures.

Here is some bunting I made in response to Hazel's Salt challenge here. Used my new martha Stewart leaf punch and Marianne Designs flourish die I got for christmas :)




Here is the Wedding Anniversary card I made for Tom's parents, used the other leaf punch I got for Christmas and the Marianne Designs filigree shape. First time I've made the popular easel cards, quite enjoyed it.



And finally a quick card I made for a friend's birthday, used a Sizzix leaf die I got in their sale.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...