SALT - Loving our Enemies


It was Pauline's turn to set the theme, please have a look HERE for her thoughts. It was a challenging one about what Jesus teaches about dealing with our enemies. I often find that it is when the people closest to you offend, that they are the hardest to forgive. However when I remember what Christ has done for me when I did not deserve it, this makes it easier to remember to love, and to put aside hurts. This verse in Proverbs sums this up perfectly.



The pink polka is some recycled packaging from some lovely mugs I had for Christmas, I couldn't bring myself to throw it away!


4 comments:

Hazel said...

This is stunningly beautiful - and way to go with recycling. x

Lythan said...

This is gorgeous. I love the use of the poka dot piece!

pmk said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for an amazing contribution to the challenge.

Kim said...

Beautiful!! Love the color combo and all those delish embellishments!! (PS - The sentiment from my card is from Sweet 'n Sassy. The URL is www.sweetnsassystamps.com. Korin has wonderful Scripture stamps!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...