A fine young lady...

The other week I was thinking about trends in card making and what isn't being done at the moment. Also what would I like and enjoy using and seeing on a card. My childhood fantasy was to be transported back to an era when ladies more beautiful huge gowns. And later on in my life this turned into an interest in costume design and then working for a bridal wear designer Hayley J.

So, I begun a hunt for some images of ladies in lovely dresses. First stop Etsy, and I wasn't disappointed. I found this lovely shop packed with loads of images for sale. It's called

I purchased 8 ladies, then by the magic of RoboMaster I programmed my Craftrobo to cut out the printed images, no fiddly cutting by hand!

Here is a card using one of the images.


Some ingredients:
Marianne Designs, Tim Holtz and Cuttlebug dies,

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Lovely card Ruthy! Love the blogs new look too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...